Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Getting started....

I've always wanted a blog... a place to put my thoughts and my ideas. By the title of this blog you can see that I have WAY to much time on my hands, as it is that my husband is an avid hunter... everything from deer to turkey, elk (which he is looking forward to seeing this fall) and everything in between... did I mention hog? Yes.. the most disgusting of them all is hog. They are ugly, smelly, foul and well... i just don't see the point in killing them. Would you mount a hog in your living room?

~Anywho...I'm a naturally lazy person (honestly) who loves TV, food and computer solitaire (cheesy Right?). My first few months married I found myself growing tired of watching television and playing solitaire... food for me never grows boring, but that's for another post. After those first few months of lonely Saturdays, I decided to make myself crafty... learning to sew, cook, etc. Don't get the impression that I'm Martha Stewart (who I love!). I'm just a bored women with too much time on her hands who WANTS to be Maratha.

Few things you should know about me: I am a HORRIBLE speller (be ready to cringe at the type-o's), I love to cook/eat (get ready to see recipes dedicated to wild game) and I love ideas :)

~Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment