1st... let me apologize for going MIA. First we went to Alaska (I'm too lazy to post pictures, check facebook) and then the beach (I would never subject you to pictures of me in a bathing suit) and then I've just gone in to turtle mode. I feel as though all I have done is eat, sit by the pool and eat again, and then drink a martini. Sounds like a good life right? If teachers didn't have the summer off... then the world wouldn't have teachers!
Happy 1 year blog anniversary to The Hunting Widow!. 1,467 hits in one year... not bad.. I'm sure most blogs get 1400 in a day, but for my little blog, I'm impressed!
Just finished up color guard camp at WHS yesterday.... I have 14 great "Patriettes" ready for the upcoming football season. They did great! Do you know how much equipment cost? We are using pom-pom's in the stands. The cheapest I found are $10 dollars a pom... A POM... you can't buy them in pairs. And that's just for 1 color. If I had bought the red and silver metallic ones... we'd have to have 3 more bake sales to break even!
I really love blogging... well, more blog surfing then blogging myself. Since pre-planning starts next week and then August 1st I begin 180 days of wearing cardigans and flats, I'm sure I won't have the time to dedicate to this blog.
Off to Merri Ellen's wedding in Dublin! Hope everyone has a great weekend... please don't stop following my blog... Promise I will try to keep blogging!
No comments:
Post a Comment